IMPULSES FOR PREVENTION AND THERAPY
Are you a Physiotherapist, Biokineticist, Doctor, an Operator of a Healthcare Facility or are you Interested in Occupational Health Management?
Achieve individual training and therapy goals with a high degree of efficiency, minimal time requirement and with personal support. That's what recovery, rehabilitation and injury prevention is about when supported by miha bodytec Whole-Body Electro Muscle Stimulation Training.
Read the Scientific Studies regarding Whole-Body EMS-Training (WB-EMS) for Therapy
- Treatment of Non-Specific Chronic Back Pain: Multimodal Treatment vs. WB-EMS
- Treatment of Non-Specific Chronic Low Back Pain: Recognized Back-Strengthening Exercise Training vs WB-EMS
- WB-EMS for Elderly Ladies at Risk for Sarcopenia
- WB-EMS for Senior Citizens
- WB-EMS for Professional Athletes
Proven Benefits of Medical WB-EMS-Training:
- Activates all Major Muscle Groups at the Same Time, with Individual Settings for each Muscle Group (Default Standard Programs for Strength Training, Metabolism & Relaxation)
- Target Specific Areas while still Including the Whole Muscular System
- Meaningful Contraction Intensity with Minimum Impact
- Re-education of Muscles
- Relaxation of Muscle Spasms
- Retarding or Preventing Disuse Muscle Atrophy
- Static or Dynamic: Suitable for Functional Applications & Movements
Medical EMS-Training: Benefits for the Patient
- Effective Strength Training
- Gentle on Joints & Back
- Time Efficient (20 minutes, x1 per week)
- Decrease in Pain
- Increase in Range of Movement
- Can be Applied at Early Stage of Recovery
- High Success Rate & Prompt Results
- High Level of Client Motivation through Personal Support
Medical EMS-Training: Benefits for the Practice
- Highly Effective Tool in the Therapist’s Tool-Box
- Diversify Treatment Options: Range of Therapies related to EMS is Extremely Diverse
- Set-up Requires Little Space (6 sqm)
- Can be Used as Mobile Device
EFFICIENCY - MOTIVATION – SAFETY
With the combination of Efficiency, Motivation and Safety the miha bodytec medical device can successfully be integrated into the healthcare market and will benefit your practice.
A training session lasts just 20 minutes and is always conducted with a qualified trainer who monitors the training and its success. Once a week is sufficient for reliably achieving individual goals.
The personal support by competent staff makes the EMS-Training a special kind of personal training. It leads to a “partnership” that turns the initial motivation into a permanent and holistic change in behaviour -ultimately leading clients towards an active and vital lifestyle.
A well-researched technology that has been established for many decades in medical rehabilitation, in conjunction with highly qualified trainers and / or therapists is the basis for the safe use of WB-EMS.