IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING AN EMS SYSTEM:
10 Important Aspects to take into account when choosing an EMS system:
- Has the manufacturer more than 12 years of experience in the EMS market?
- Does the EMS system carry the “MADE IN GERMANY” seal of quality?
- Does the manufacturer offer a comprehensive 48 months warranty and have a proven
track record of customer service, including customer support and fast delivery?
- Does the EMS system comply with all the requirements of DIN33961-5 for EMS training?
- A holding device for the user.
- Continuous or progressive adjustment of the impulse intensity.
- Each user has unambiguously assigned separate operating elements with the ability to adjust without switching menus.
- Electrodes and training clothes contain antimicrobial coating.
- The device is manufactured to the requirements of DIN EN 6-601-2-10, the industry standard for medical electrical system.
- Does the manufacturer use STATE-OF-THE-ART control technology?
- Do all the training institutes use the EMS system as their device standard?
- Do all the globally relevant studio concepts (i.e. EMS studio franchise/licence systems) use this EMS system as their standard equipment?
- Has the EMS system proven safe for permanent commercial operation?
- Is the work of the manufacturer backed by current scientific studies and does the manufacturer commission regular surveys on the use of EMS for therapeutic and training purposes?
- Does the manufacturer comply with the strict regulations laid out in DIN EN ISO 13485:2016 for the manufacturing of medical devices along with a certification?
If the answer to all these questions is “YES” then your choice must be a miha bodytec EMS device.